Special Event Guidelines & Forms
These guidelines have been developed for any person or group that wants to conduct a public event in the City of Mt. Juliet.
Special Event Qualifications
- Pre-planned major activities
- Pre-planned major activities involving use of public and/or private property with a projection to have over 300 attendees.
- Pre-planned protests
- Pre-planned major activities involving use of public and/or private property requiring City support services including Parks and Recreation and Police support. Such activities are customarily held for purposes of entertainment, celebration, 5K runs, walks, marathons, parades, block parties, amusement, cultural recognition, arts and crafts displays and/or sales and sports demonstrations or competitions aimed at drawing crowds that may impact surrounding neighborhoods and traffic flow. Funeral escorts do not require permits.
Special Event Policy & Guidelines
- Beer Permit Policy and Guidelines (PDF) (Only required for special events with beer)
- If your event will have beer present, then a Special Events Beer Permit (PDF) must be obtained.